Essential Architectural and Structural Designs required for construction
Minimalist Kitchen (Kitchen Ota and Sink provided)
Branded Fittings upto Rs. 20,000/-
Internal painting with OBD paint and External Painting with Weather Proof Exterior Emulsion
Branded Electrical Fittings from Anchor ,HPL, L&T etc
Video Door Phone for Maindoor Only
Compound Wall and other external works like landscaping are not included
3D Elevation design, Landscaping & ventilation design
Modular Kitchen upto Rs. 2,00,000/-
High Quality Fittings upto Rs. 35,000/-
Premium Vitrified Flooring
Internal painting with Washable Emulsion Paint and External with Weather Proof Exterior Emulsion
High Quality Electrical Fittings like FRLSH wires
Complete Home Automation upto Rs. 25,000/-
False Ceiling, Lobby beautification, Landsacping included
Full 3D design with walkthrough, Landscaping and ventilation design
Modular Kitchen upto Rs. 3,50,000/-
Premium Fittings upto Rs. 50,000/-
Italian Marble Flooring
Internal painting with Washable Emulsion Paint and External Painting with Elastomeric Texture paint
Premium Electrical Fittings from brands like Legrand
Complete Home Automation upto Rs. 1,00,000/-
False Ceiling, Lobby beautification, Exotic Landsacping included
Flexible. Incase Design is already done, We provide construction services only
Kitchen can be customised as per requirement
Bathroom Fittings Selected based on Client's budget
Flooring as per Selection
Internal painting & External Painting - Costing shall be provided based on the paint selected
Electrical wires & Fittings as per Client's choice
Home Automation Services as per Client's requirement
False Ceiling, Lobby beautification, Exotic Landsacping as per choice
Frequently Asking Questions – Bungalow Construction
Q.Does Happho offers Customized House Construction Packages?
Yes. All our customers get customized cost for home construction as per their requirements. You can Contact us for an appointment to get a detailed quote for your house construction.
Q.What is the total cost of House Construction?
The unit rate provided in the house construction packages are based on buildup area (per sq.ft.)
For example if you choose silver package specification and the total build up area (BUA) is 1000 sq.ft., then the total cost of your construction would be = 1000 X 1299 = Rs. 12,99,000/- only
Similarly, if you choose specifications Premium package (Platinum ) and the total build up area is 1000 sq.ft., then the total cost of Platinum home package would be = 1000 X 2349 = Rs. 2349000 only .
Q. How is Build up area calculated by Happho?
Built up Area is the total area of construction to be done. Builtup area = Total area of Slab to be constructed + Total ground floor area (Plinth Area)
- If Ground Floor has parking area, then the built up area for parking is considered 50% only.
Example: If you are constructing a G+2 building with ground floor parking and with a floor area of 1000 Sq.ft. each, then the buildup area would be
Buildup area = 1000 * 0.5 (For Parking) + 1000 (For First Floor) + 1000 (For Second Floor) = 2500 Sq.ft.
Q. What does the "Home Construction Package Price" include?
The home package price complete turnkey construction solutions which includes architectural, structural & Services drawings, procurement of materials as per individual package specifications/brands and labor cost for entire construction.
Q. What does the "Home Construction Package Price" exclude?
- External development like Compound Wall, Driveways, Building Gate and External beautification.
Shall be quoted separately as the design of external development is freezed and agreed.
- All statutory (government & local bodies) required to carry out or Laisoning Costs
Shall be quoted as a separate rate quote, as the architectural design is agreed.
- Bore well, Lift, Electrical fittings (Fans, blubs etc.) and State Electricity Board Meter.
Individual Items shall be quoted as a separate rate quote as per customer request.
Note : Exclusion quote would be at actual, we do not include overhead and profit margins on excluded items
Q. Are there any hidden costs (i.e. transportation, drawing plans, etc.,)?
No, there are no hidden costs. All costs for transportation/ material delivery, drawing plans, structural and services design etc. are included in the package cost.
Q. How long does it take to build house?
The average time is 5-6 months for a 1000 sq.ft. Build up area house. The timeline varies and can be mutually agreed as per the customer’s planned cash flow.
Q. What are the payments terms?
Payments terms are linked to progress of construction, evenly spread across construction period.
Illustrated for G+1 (Structure)
- On signing of contract (as advance) : 10% (Recoverable in next four stage of payment)
- Upon delivery of steel and cement at site(Plinth and upto first floor): 10% - 2.5*%
*Recovery against advance
- Upon completion of Plinth : 10% - 2.5*%
- Upon completion of Slab-1: 10% - 2.5*%
- Upon completion of Slab-2: 10% - 2.5 %
- Upon Completion of Brick Work: 15%
- Upon Completion of Plaster Work: 15%
- Upon Completion of Tiling Work: 15%
- Upon Completion of Painting: 10%
- On Possession : 5 %
Q. What does the Happho Five years Home Warranty cover?
- Construction defects like leakages for all five years.
- Wires will be changed if damaged (except due to overload), MCBs/ELCBs will be replaced in case these are malfunctioning.
- Bathroom taps, flush valves and sanitary ware will be rectified where dripping, subject to parameters of normal wear and tear.
- Plumbing Leakages caused owing to incidental construction faults will be rectified.
- Door Handles that are not operating properly will be rectified or replaced.
- Termite attack on door frames/doors.
- Bearings will be replaced in case of problems in sliding aluminum windows within of possession.
- Warranties as offered by a material/fitting manufacturing company shall be back to back transferred in customer’s name.
Note: Normal wear and tear due to usage is excluded from Home warranty.
Q. What are the customer’s responsibilities?
- Set up Water and Electricity: Single point water and electricity supply to be provided at Plot.
- Apply for statutory approvals/Building Permit (if not included in Happho deliverables).
Q. How do you maintain quality control of House Construction?
Quality control is overseen internally by in-house team, our general contractors, structural designers and architects firm.
Offering warranty on executed job I to reaffirm our commitment to customer satisfaction and is an affirmation of our faith in our execution quality and materials selection.
Quality is sole responsibility of HAPPHO!
Q. I live out of town. Can I still build?
Yes. Although staying closely ,involvement is clearly easier when you live in town, but no issues ,you can manage the project remotely with Happho Turnkey construction services.
Once the floor plan has been designed, the only decisions left to make are the colors, fixtures, finishes.
A Plan on making a trip to town for a couple of days, although they are a busy two days, making those decisions keeps us on schedule. If traveling is not an option, the best approach is to make selections our website www.happho.com.
A periodic update on construction progress and budget will be shared with our customer.